Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla adds structural battery pack reference to Model Y owner’s manual as production is imminent
- Tesla Cybertruck news is ramping up, but take it with a grain of salt
- Tesla starts only accepting Dogecoin cryptocurrency for some of its merch
- Renault CEO vows to go fully electric by 2030, contrary to statements from others at the company
- NIO expands US headquarters as North American launch begins to feel more and more likely
- Volvo Trucks introduces second-generation VNR Electric with bigger battery, added range, and new configurations
- Vanderhall Brawley electric off-roader gets dirty in cold weather test
- Winnebago will reveal an electric motorhome at Florida RV super show next week
- Bollinger announces pivot away from its B1 and B2 consumer EVs to focus on commercial vehicles
- EV charging scheme raises $6.2 million in funding, coming to 70 Taco Bell locations
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.