Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla announces Full Self-Driving package price increase to $12,000
- Tesla launches ‘Plaid Track Mode’ to push track performance to a whole new level
- Tesla unveils its giant Megapack battery project in Texas
- Ford warns dealers taking advantage of F150 Lightning reservation holders
- Volvo Cars set to debut unsupervised autonomous driving in California
- With only 25 Bolts and one Hummer delivered in Q4, GM cedes #2 US EV maker podium space to Ford
- Video: crypto-mining Daymak Spiritus EV takes its first test drive
- Geely and Foxconn establish JV to push back against chip shortage
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.