New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) announces record production and deliveries of over 305k Q4 vehicles, 936K for 2021
- Tesla (TSLA) market cap surges by $100 billion as its EV production lead becomes undeniable
- Tesla asks employees to fight back against new proposal that could destroy its biggest solar market
- Tesla (TSLA) becomes best-selling brand in Norway as the country hits new electric vehicle records
- Mercedes-Benz unveils VISION EQXX prototype with over 620 mile range, impressive drag coefficient, and a solar roof
- Hopes of Dakar victory dashed for Audi RS Q e-tron, but it isn’t the electric drive that failed
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.