New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla applies to install Supercharger stations in Texas with CCS connectors
- Tesla (TSLA) secures graphite anode material for battery production in rare new offtake deal
- Taiga Motors makes its first production electric snowmobiles
- 10 ways to get the best out of your electric car on a holiday road trip
- Biden administration approves three big solar farms on public land
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.