This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla openning the Supercharger network to other EVs, a new Model 3 and Model Y price and range update, VW CEO being in trouble with his workforce, and more.
Need more Electrek in Your life? Subscribe to the Electrek Daily here.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- First Tesla Superchargers for other automakers begin service, higher fees and membership offered
- Tesla increases Model 3 and Model Y ranges with 2022 model year
- Tesla increases Model 3 and Model Y prices across the board again, adds new standard paint
- Tesla launches new solar roof tiles with more power, higher efficiency
- Tesla launches a new home charger that works with all electric cars
- Elon Musk puts a stop to Tesla’s (TSLA) rally, says Hertz deal is not signed and not a big deal
- Tesla and Hertz reportedly have a disagreement over how fast Tesla can deliver 100,000 electric cars
- Tesla integrates Tidal app in-car, adds cold weather improvements and more in new update
- Tesla launches new ‘financial leasing’ product to buy cars with 0% down payment
- VW CEO is facing a no-confidence vote after telling the truth about the need to go electric fast
- VW CEO explains why it needs to be more like Tesla: Giga Berlin will produce 90 cars/hour on 1 line
- VW expands its electric vehicle offerings with the ID.5 electric SUV
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.