Sponsored by Holley Performance: Check out the Holley High Voltage Experience, an all EV event taking place at Sonoma Raceway this November 13th and 14th.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla and Hertz reportedly have a disagreement over how fast Tesla can deliver 100,000 electric cars
- Tesla upgraded Model X with higher battery energy density and more powerful motors
- Tesla is rumored to be working on a new factory in China, denies rumored specific location
- Tesla owner manages to install regular steering wheel on Model S Plaid
- Lightning eMotors sells first 70-seat electric double decker bus with a 640 kWh battery
- eVTOL racing? Airspeeder is bringing ‘flying car’ competitions to reality
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.