New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- First look at Tesla’s Sentry Mode live view that lets you scare people away with voice modifier
- Tesla recalls about 2,700 Model 3 and Model Y vehicles over a suspension issue
- Tesla is rumored to have secured giant LFP battery cell order from CATL
- Toyota unveils its first all-electric car: the bZ4X, an electric SUV packed with cool features
- Toyota fixes Tesla’s ‘yoke’ steering wheel in its first electric SUV with steer-by-wire system
- Autoflight completes first flight of autonomous V1500M eVTOL aircraft
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.