New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk announces Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta 10.4 update as rollout slows down
- A Tesla Model 3 costs nearly $150k in Singapore and sales are surging
- Tesla order could double to 200,000 Model 3s to satisfy deal with Uber, says Hertz CEO
- Audi increases range of older e-tron electric SUVs with software update
- An up close look at the Aptera SEVs and interview with co-founder Chris Anthony
- Sono Motors now has 15,000 Sion reservations valued at $385 million, SEV price increase to come
- VinFast is bringing Vietnamese EVs to US and Europe, already considering IPO
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.