Sponsored by Holley Performance: Check out the Holley High Voltage Experience, an all EV event taking place at Sonoma Raceway this November 13th and 14th.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches remote sentry mode live view as new premium connectivity feature
- How much does it cost to charge a Tesla?
- Uber drivers are going to have access to 50,000 Tesla vehicles for rent through Hertz
- GM CEO is confident they can catch up to Tesla by 2025, but we’re skeptical
- Lucid announces start of Air electric sedan deliveries on October 30
- Rivian had a ‘small’ battery fire at its electric pickup truck factory
- Detroit daily hypes then tempers ‘EVs cost more than gas cars’ report
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.