This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s delivery record numbers, Model 3 and Model Y prices, TSLA shareholders’ meeting, and more.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) announces Q3 2021 deliveries: a new record of 241,300 electric cars
- Tesla (TSLA) shareholder’s meeting news hub
- Tesla (TSLA) is officially moving headquarters to Texas, says Elon Musk
- Elon Musk: Tesla Cyberquad will be the safest ATV
- Tesla Megafactory aims to produce a stunning 40 GWh of Megapacks per year
- Tesla Insurance expands to Texas next week , ‘aspirationally’ most of the US next year
- Tesla wants to share ‘Full Self-Driving’ with other automakers when it has yet to deliver it to people who paid for it
- Tesla is building Model Y bodies with single front and rear castings, a manufacturing first
- Tesla increases Model 3 and Model Y prices, cheapest car is now $42,000
- Tesla’s CCS adapter is finally coming
- GM wants to overtake Tesla as EV leader in the US with new $30,000 electric crossover, and more
- GM announces reveal of ‘Silverado (and GMC Sierra) E’ at CES w/ 4-wheel steering and glass roof
- GM announces ‘Ultra Cruise’ to enable ‘true hands-free driving’, taking OTA update approach
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.