New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is in talks with Samsung to produce its next-gen Full Self-Driving chip
- Tesla is fighting the auto industry over fuel economy standards
- Tesla (TSLA) breaks ground on new ‘Megafactory’ to produce Megapack batteries
- After losing dealers over its electric move, Cadillac is now gaining new ones
- Watch XPeng’s NGP system autonomously navigate a busy city
- Equipmake and Beulas unveil electric double decker bus with 543 kWh battery, 250 mile range
- Drive Electric Week starts Saturday Sept. 25 with online and in-person events
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.