New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Dems propose new $12,500 electric car rebate, Tesla left with $4,500 disadvantage
- Tesla pushes its ‘mind-blowing’ Full Self-Driving Beta v10 to early access fleet
- Leaked video from Tesla Gigafactory Texas shows tons of megacasts ahead of production
- Tesla finds loophole to New Mexico’s dumb ban by launching on tribal land
- Tesla (TSLA) discontinues its solar subscription service
- Tesla Model S Plaid laps Nürburgring in 7:35.579, production electric record
- England will be first country to require new homes to include EV chargers
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.