Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla expands its driver monitoring system with its cabin camera
- Subaru unveils new pictures and details of its first electric vehicle: the Solterra
- Smartphone manufacturer officially joins EV market as Xiaomi Automobile
- ElectraMeccanica unveils ‘Cargo’ version of its SOLO EV
- StoreDot unveils Tesla-like 4680 battery cells they claim can charge in 10 minutes
- Most expensive electric vehicles on the road in 2021
- Everatti begins pre-orders of Land Rover Series IIA electric-conversion
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.