New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla allows you to go off-grid in one press with new mobile app
- Tesla plans to enter Texas deregulated energy market, starts with massive 250 MW battery
- Tesla sends cryptic email about accelerating Model 3 deliveries in US
- Tesla Model S vs. Model 3: Comparing sedans side by side
- Electric pickup startup Rivian files for public offering at $80 billion valuation
- Rivian forum member gets a slew of updates from guide: Here’s what we know
- Toyota suspends all self-driving vehicles at Paralympic Games after collision with athlete
- GAC Aion to reportedly debut 600 kW fast charger next week
- Longest-range electric vehicles (EVs) you can buy in 2021
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.