New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is actually going to make a ‘Tesla Bot’ humanoid robot for general purpose use
- Tesla unveils Dojo supercomputer: world’s new most powerful AI training machine
- Tesla aims to launch Full Self-Driving Computer 2 with Cybertruck next year
- Tesla more than doubles its non-refundable order fee
- GM expands battery recall to ALL 2017-2022 Chevy Bolt EVs including EUV, blames supplier LG
- First Ford Mustang Mach-E GT deliveries begin early – she’s a beaut
- US large-scale battery storage capacity is up 35% in 2020 – and growing
- EGEB: A Swedish venture ships the world’s first fossil-free steel to Volvo
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.