New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s $25,000 electric car: temper your expectations about the timing
- Tesla teases future products using artificial intelligence not related to its electric vehicle fleet
- Tesla increases Model S price by another $5,000
- Hyundai says IONIQ 5 will dominate Tesla on miles per minute of charging
- Hyundai launches Mocean EV subscription service in UK, starting at £339 a month
- Automobili Pininfarina teases production-ready Battista electric hypercar ahead of world debut
- Solectrac launches new 70 HP, 60 kWh electric tractor for $75,000
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.