New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla delays Semi electric truck program over battery cell supply constraints
- Tesla gives rare update on 4680 battery cell production: Still some work to do
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q2 2021 results: suprises with big profit beat
- Tesla reveals Megapack prices: starts at $1 million
- Tesla restarts Model S deliveries after a strange weeklong hold
- Toyota LQ concept EV: More greenwashing, or are they serious this time?
- Polestar to double global market and retail presence by year’s end
- Revel’s fleet of 50 Tesla Model Y taxis in New York has finally been approved
- Lucid opens its mystery boxes in NYC as a promotional campaign for the Air sedan
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.