New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla confirms plan to open Supercharger network to other automakers next year
- Tesla 4680 battery cell: new Panasonic CEO ready to make ‘large investment’ if production test is a success
- Building the BMW iX3: A tour of BMW’s space-age China factory [Video]
- Sono Motors upgrades Sion battery, upping its range and charging rate
- Utility locations hint at possible addresses for Rivian Adventure Network chargers in California
- Electric vehicle infrastructure gets $15 billion in new US bipartisan proposal, new EV rebate to come later
- EGEB: Tesla models make up 54% of US EV sales in 2021 through May, and other fun EV facts
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.