New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla didn’t sell discounted defective electric cars to CATL employees, battery supplier confirms
- Tesla unveils its new supercomputer (5th most powerful in the world) to train self-driving AI
- Elon Musk asks Tesla employees to go ‘all out’ for end-of-quarter delivery push in leaked email
- Tesla Model S Plaid receives 348-mile EPA rated range on 21-inch wheels
- Tesla built its own Model 3-based police car to test the UK emergency vehicle market
- Tesla is sticking with yoke steering wheel; Elon Musk says progressive steering is still years away
- The most affordable states to charge and drive your Tesla
- Porsche gets into battery cells, creates new Cellforce battery manufacturing company
- VW launches ID.4 AWD Pro electric SUV in the US starting at just $36,175 with incentives
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.