This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the launch of the new Tesla Model S Plaid, Anonymous going after Elon Musk, and Tesla’s Jerome Guillen leaving.
Thank you to Volkswagen’s new ID.4 for sponsoring today’s show!
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Elon Musk announces Tesla is canceling Model S Plaid+, don’t really need more than 400-mile range
- Tesla increases Model S Plaid price by $10,000 just ahead of first deliveries
- Tesla Model S Plaid launch and delivery event News Hub
- Tesla (TSLA) surges on delivery number from China amid confusion
- Tesla is now looking to hire self-driving car test drivers around the world
- Tesla is working on driver ‘safety rating’ based on driving behaviors and Autopilot use to affect insurance cost
- Tesla announces longtime exec and head of Heavy Trucking, Jerome Guillen, is leaving
- Anonymous attacks Tesla & Elon Musk in video that looks like it could have been made by the oil industry
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.