New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla delays first Model S Plaid deliveries, Musk says one more week of ‘tweak’ is needed
- Tesla issues voluntary recall on some Model 3 and Model Y vehicles to inspect brake caliper bolts
- Tesla Cybertruck UI patent hints at new accessories, features, and even up to 610 miles of range
- Tesla finally releases driver monitoring system using its cabin camera
- Ford F-150 Lightning’s 300-mile range is with 1,000 lbs of cargo, actual range could be over 400 miles
- EVgo is behind on charger installations for GM, grounds for agreement termination [Update]
- Cambridge launches driverless electric shuttle buses
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.