This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the launch of Tesla Vision, some Tesla Cybertruck news, an update on the electric car tax credit, and more.
Thank you to Volkswagen’s new ID.4 for sponsoring today’s show!
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla announces transition to ‘Tesla Vision’ without radar, warns of limitations at first
- Tesla finally releases driver monitoring system using its cabin camera
- Tesla vehicles without radar still have Autopilot safety features despite what the media is saying
- Tesla is found guilty of throttling charging speed, asked to pay $16,000 to thousands of owners
- Tesla Cybertruck UI patent hints at new accessories, features, and even up to 610 miles of range
- Tesla Cybertruck retractable solar bed cover revealed in patent
- Tesla has over 1 million Cybertruck reservations in latest tally
- Tesla has doubled number of Powerwalls installed to 200,000 over the last year
- Electric car US tax credit proposed to $12,500, less for Tesla vehicles
- Taycan Cross Turismo Turbo first drive: The best $2,600 upgrade Porsche has ever offered
- Ford announces goal of 40% all-electric sales by 2030 – here’s why it’s going to have to revise that
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.