New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla and Fastned create ‘Energy Superhub’ charging station
- Tesla (TSLA) increases Model 3 and Model Y prices, now start at $40,000
- Ford is not getting into electric pickup trucks to build just a few of them – Darren Palmer interview
- Ford has received more than 44,000 reservations for F-150 Lightning electric pickup truck
- Fisker says it’s going to make an electric popemobile – pope or nope?
- EGEB: Wisconsin 150 MW solar farm approved despite pushback
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.