This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the unveiling of the Ford F-150 Lightning, Tesla Roadster with SpaceX package, Tesla’s containment hold, and more.
Thank you to Volkswagen’s new ID.4 for sponsoring today’s show!
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Ford F-150 Lightning starts under $40k w/ 300-mile range and can power your home
- Ford has received more than 44,000 reservations for F-150 Lightning electric pickup truck
- Tesla (TSLA) to hold delivery event for first Model S Plaid on June 3
- Tesla (TSLA) increases Model 3 and Model Y prices, now start at $40,000
- Tesla produces first Model Y megacast at Gigafactory Texas
- Tesla is updating Roadster design, 0-60 mph in mind-boggling 1.1 sec with SpaceX package?
- Tesla is stuck with over 10,000 cars on factory hold, resulting in a logistical nightmare
- 2022 Audi RS e-tron GT first drive: this is a luxury rocket
- Kia’s first dedicated EV, the 2022 EV6, launches in Times Square
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.