New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is stuck with over 10,000 cars on factory hold, resulting in a logistical nightmare
- Elon Musk urges Tesla suppliers to accelerate in order to deliver next-gen Model Y at Gigafactory Berlin
- Tesla Cybertruck sighting shows best look at electric pickup’s bed and tailgate ramp
- Tesla’s Full Self-Driving package claims are under DMV review for misleading advertising
- Watch Ford F150 Lightning electric pickup’s rocket acceleration with President Biden behind the wheel
- Biden pitches $174B electric vehicle plan at Ford in Michigan
- Lamborghini finally breaks and announces an upcoming all-electric car
- EGEB: IEA zero emissions roadmap’s bombshell: no new fossil-fuel investment beyond 2021
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.