New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla removes Bitcoin payment option over energy use concerns
- Tesla prepares to disrupt ethanol producers by entering renewable fuel credit market
- Elon Musk: Tesla Full Self-Driving v9 is weeks away, FSD Subscription about a month
- Tesla backseat driver was arrested then released; now he says he is back at it
- Rivian, Volvo, and 56 others urge Michigan governor to support electric trucks and buses
- GM releases cool GMC Hummer EV electric pickup off-roading footage and full specs
- Waymo and Cruise hope to charge for autonomous rides in California
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.