New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla might delve deeper into crypto as Elon Musk teases accepting Dogecoin payment
- Tesla (TSLA) deliveries ‘drop’ in China and media are making up reasons why
- Police investigate Tesla driver spotted in backseat, but he doubles down on dangerous behavior
- Ford CEO hints at electric Bronco in weird tweet
- Subaru teases new Solterra all-electric SUV coming to the US next year
- EGEB: First major US offshore wind farm approved today [updated]
- Daymak claims massive $300M in pre-orders for its Avvenire electric vehicle lineup
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.