New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk dismisses valid criticism of Tesla as ‘weird’ attacks from the media
- Tesla creates new team to accelerate use of new materials in its products
- Tesla is increasing Powerwall power capacity by up to 50%
- Tesla is only bundling solar products and Powerwall together going forward
- Beetle-inspired Ora Punk Cat electric car raises some eyebrows in VW’s legal department
- Exclusive: Bridgestone partners with Lightyear for custom tires on Lightyear One SEV
- BlackRock’s Carbon Transition Fund is swimming in Big Oil
- EGEB: 3 countries to watch for big decisions at the Leaders Summit on Climate [Updated]
- Zero launches special-edition DSR electric motorcycle in celebration of 15-year anniversary
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.