New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s toxic superfans are giving community a bad name as stories go mainstream
- Tesla (TSLA) surges on Wall Street digesting delivery results, and new bull run is in sight
- Mercedes-Benz unveils EQS specs: up to 478 miles of range on big 108 kWh battery pack
- GM unveils Hummer EV SUV version starting at $80,000, but it is going to take a while
- EGEB: Anglers say US offshore wind farm benefits fishing
- Lime rolls out affordable rent-by-the-minute electric mopeds in its first US city
- Himiway Escape electric moped review: Good, fast, and cheap – Can you really have all 3?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.