Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla explains how dumb it is to buy a car with Bitcoin in its own disclosure
- Tesla goes to court to push for increased emissions fines that Trump canceled
- Tesla increases Model Y price in China after successful launch in the market
- Tesla (TSLA) starts accepting payment in Bitcoin
- Watch Tesla’s crazy new way to shift from drive to reverse in new Model S
- If Tesla can determine that drivers aren’t paying attention, shouldn’t it warn drivers in the moment?
- DHL Express to deploy 100 EVs produced by Lightning eMotors
- Electric vehicle spotlight (EVS): GreenPower Motor Company
- EGEB: World’s 60 largest banks pumped $3.8 trillion into fossil fuels since 2016
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.