New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla is doubling the size of its Full Self-Driving beta program
- Tesla launches new social media platform to ‘engage’ its community and promote policies
- Tesla (TSLA) erased $100 billion in value, but it could be worth $1 trillion this year, says top analyst
- Tesla takes part in deal to take over controversial nickel mine in New Caledonia
- VW accelerates shift to electric cars and will have to do so again
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging standards and how they differ
- EGEB: US energy storage market shattered records in Q4 2020
- Canada announces $2.75 billion investment in zero-emissions buses and charging infrastructure
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.