New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla range estimates called into question in independent tests
- Tesla increased its workforce by over 20,000 employees in 2020
- Tesla teases new energy user interface
- Electric pickup truck maker Rivian aims for $50 billion IPO
- Porsche Taycan snags new Guinness World Records title for driving at over 100 mph indoors
- Rivian and Lucid Motors both expand U.S. retail presence
- Bolt recall update provided by Chevy
- Vauxhall Mokka-E First Drive – Robert spills the beans on the Mokka’s only shortcoming
- Longest range electric vehicles (EVs) you can buy in 2021
- US-based ‘Tesla lite’ 3-wheeled electric vehicle startup passes $1B market cap
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.