New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Roadsters are already starting to gain in value with collectors
- Tesla integrated dashcam caught road-raging driver firing gun at electric car
- Tesla (TSLA) Q4 2020 earnings preview: Brace yourself for records
- Tesla, BMW, FCA amongst top beneficiaries of $3.5 billion aid for electric car battery production
- EGEB: First major US offshore wind farm asks Biden to restart permits
- President Biden will make entire 645k federal vehicle fleet electric
- FREY unveils new 1,800W electric mountain bike with massive 60V battery
- NIU electric scooter hits 150 mph – vertically – in epic skydive stunt
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.