Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Powerwall to power a giant new virtual power plant in Hawaii
- Tesla gets a new head of its Advanced Battery Research in Canada, renews contract
- Tesla starts Model Y deliveries in China in a big way
- Tesla releases new images of its battery cell production, seeks to hire for new factories
- Tesla increases the price of Powerwall again
- These 3 US cities, all in red states, are green energy leaders
- EGEB: Joe Biden expected to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit
- Patent reveals Erik Buell’s latest electric motorcycle will be part electric bicycle
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.