New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) delivers record of 180,000 cars in Q4, barely missing goal of 500,000 cars in 2020
- Tesla Model S prototype with refresh design spotted in the wild
- Tesla owners of brand-new Model 3 and Y cars plagued with heating issues in dead of winter
- Tesla updates interior design of Model Y electric SUV
- What does the year 2021 hold for electric cars?
- EGEB: Trump ‘climate wafflers will be removed’ under Biden — NYT
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.