New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Semi: new manufacturing process job listed at Gigafactory Nevada for electric semi truck
- Tesla stock (TSLA) pushes to new all-time high as people who bet against it lost $38 billion in 2020
- Tesla opens new world largest Supercharger station with a whopping 72 charging stalls
- Tesla (TSLA) is inching closer to historic delivery goal with a day to go
- Tesla achieved supply optimization at Gigafactory Shanghai, now says cost is linked to materials
- EGEB: Thermal energy storage could be a key green innovation player
- US consumes more green energy than coal for first time since 1885
- Electrek’s ebike of the year is the 33mph Juiced HyperScorpion
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.