This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including a discussion about Tesla (TSLA) going back to the well with a new capital raise, Toyota making some EV moves, and details on the QuantumScape solid-state battery, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) announces $5 billion capital raise at insane stock price
- Tesla announces new leasing experience
- Tesla is rumored to get Cybertruck steel from new $1.7 billion factory in Texas
- Tesla gives deadline to Roadster referral discount winners ahead of finally delivering new Supercar
- Toyota announces new all-electric SUV, says it’s their ‘first step’ for battery-electric cars
- Lexus teases electric SUV powered by new drivetrain technology
- Toyota to unveil electric car with solid-state battery with 10-min fast-charging next year
- GM reveals working Hummer EV pickup prototype to show the doubters
- Tesla co-founder JB Straubel on QuantumScape’s new fast-charging battery: It’s a ‘major breakthrough’
- Aptera unveils super-efficient electric car with up to 1,000 miles of range and solar power
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.