New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla co-founder JB Straubel on QuantumScape’s new fast-charging battery: It’s a ‘major breakthrough’
- Tesla’s sales surge to record high in China
- Denmark, Norway to build world’s largest green hydrogen ferry
- EGEB: Ireland is converting old phone boxes into EV chargers
- Monarch unveils game-changing new smart electric tractor, driver optional
- Tesla (TSLA) announces $5 billion capital raise at insane stock price
- Tesla is ordered to stop tree-clearing expansion at Giga Berlin over hibernating snakes
- Lexus teases electric SUV powered by new drivetrain technology
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.