New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s demand forces LG Chem to more than double battery cell production
- Elon Musk is ‘extremely confident’ Tesla will release full autonomy in ‘some jurisdictions’ next year
- VW ID.3 completes 17,500-mile trip — showing what electric car charging infrastructure can enable
- Audi announces an acceleration of its electric vehicle investments to $12 billion through 2025
- Fiat, formerly headed by an EV detractor, says 60% of models will be ‘electrified’ in 2021
- 2021 Fiat 500e first drive — Could this Italian icon tempt you to go electric?
- EGEB: New Zealand government agencies now required to buy EVs
- Portland and Daimler team up for 5MW electric semi public charging ‘Island’
- Daymak unveils several high-end Canadian-made light EVs, e-bikes, UTVs, flying car
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.