New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) surges to near-record high on mysterious new investor buying big
- Tesla (TSLA) gets boost from Morgan Stanley over eyeing revenue from software services
- Tesla (TSLA) starts hiring for its first full-scale battery cell factory
- Tesla ‘V11’ software update: Elon Musk teases ‘fire’ update with new surprise features and more
- Tesla is adding automatic payment at chargers to facilitate apartment charging and more
- California adds $1,500 incentive for new EVs, total state + fed incentives now up to $13.5K
- EGEB: Solar industry presents wish list to Joe Biden, Congress
- This is the EV part of the UK’s ‘green industrial revolution’ plan
- The UK’s new Green Industrial Revolution: the energy standouts
- Damon unveils two new electric motorcycles based on novel HyperDrive platform
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.