New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Waymo throws shade at Tesla and Elon Musk over self-driving comments
- Tesla launches second Model Y wheel and tire winter package
- Tesla (TSLA) pushes solar power before tax credit drops at the end of the year
- Ford unveils E-Transit: capable electric van starting under $45,000 but with limited range
- MG5 First Drive — Is this the ‘station wagon’ you’ve been waiting for?
- Rivian reveals new R1T electric pickup price, cheaper but still more expensive than Tesla Cybertruck
- Rivian R1S: a sleeper electric SUV starting at $70,000 and coming for the luxury market
- EGEB: Bloomberg: how Biden can act on climate without Congress
- A first: US Federal Reserve report includes climate change risks
- Macwheel Cruiser budget electric bike review: Cheap thrills at $799
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.