New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla releases new Autopilot accident data report showing slight improvement
- Tesla ships out first 7,000 made-in-China Model 3 cars to Europe
- Tesla (TSLA) announces up to $12 billion investment for electric car and battery factories in just 2 years
- A new Tesla ‘big battery’ is being deployed to increase grid resilience in Santa Barbara county
- Elon Musk: Tesla’s next ‘killer product’ is Solar Roof
- GM says it will lead the electric revolution, but can we trust them?
- Arcimoto’s 3-wheeled electric fun-mobile is headed for mass production, residential delivery
- EGEB: South Australia runs on 100% solar for the first time
- Joe Biden says green energy will create ‘millions of jobs’
- Review: testing Pedego’s cheapest (in a good way!) electric bike ever
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.