New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Battery Day hype is through the roof — can Tesla live up to it?
- Tesla is in talks to build R&D center in India, report says
- Tesla plans to offer machine-learning training as web service with its new ‘Dojo’ supercomputer
- Tesla (TSLA): Elon Musk says ‘record deliveries possible’ in leaked employee email
- Tesla to bring new Roadster to Nürburgring racetrack next year as production remains unclear
- Tesla is preparing to launch Full Self-Driving subscription, puts deadline on Enhanced Autopilot
- VW ID.4 electric SUV will come with 3 years of free charging on Electrify America’s network
- Nikola (NKLA) founder Trevor Milton is out of the company after deception exposed (U)
- EGEB: General Electric says goodbye to new coal
- Airbus debuts hydrogen net-zero concept aircraft for 2035 launch
- Apollo Pro review: Testing a 2,000W and 38 MPH electric scooter (and loving it!)
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.