New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla reintroduces ‘Enhanced Autopilot’ – offering cheaper alternative to ‘Full Self-Driving’
- Tesla Megapacks help alleviate UK’s hundreds of millions in grid balancing costs from the pandemic
- Tesla gets partial win in Gigafactory ‘saboteur’ case, but it’s not really a good look for the company
- Rivian releases R1T electric pickup towing testing footage in insane 118º F heat
- VW is considering selling Bugatti to Rimac in deal to own bigger stake in electric hypercar maker
- Lucid beats Tesla Model S Plaid prototype on racetrack with its own tri-motor Air test vehicle
- VW plans to sell 500,000 ID.4 electric cars per year
- EGEB: Will the UK ban ICE cars by 2030?
- Climate Crisis Weekly: We’ve lost 68% of our wildlife. But we can act
- FREY EX Pro review: A 1.5 kW full-suspension electric mountain bike on steroids
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.