New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Nikola’s (NKLA) house of cards crumbles as GM acts like nothing is happening
- Tesla bug allows other electric cars to charge for free at new Superchargers
- Tesla is working on a carbon-neutral nickel supply deal with Giga Metals, report says
- Elon Musk promises Tesla to unveil ‘many exciting things’ on Sept 22
- Tesla to export Model 3 made-in-China cars, something Elon Musk said they wouldn’t do
- EGEB: BP invests $1.1B in offshore wind
- Climate Crisis Weekly: What’s making the wildfires worse? Guess
Want to see the face behind the voice?
Watch the YouTube Version Here
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.