This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla teasing an important design change, the $5 billion TSLA capital raise, Lucid Air performance, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Elon Musk is going to Germany to review Tesla’s vaccine printer venture and Gigafactory Berlin
- Tesla releases impressive video of production at Gigafactory Shanghai — a glimpse of ‘Alien dreadnought’
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk meets with VW CEO, gets preview of ID.3 and ID.4 electric cars
- Tesla (TSLA) announces $5 billion capital raise — taking advantage of stock price’s meteoric rise
- Tesla releases new software update to visually detect speed limit signs, and more
- Tesla is building a new video game and user interface team in Austin
- Tesla reverts to again not sharing pictures of used cars for sale
- Lucid Air beats Tesla Model S with insane 9.9-second quarter-mile
- VW unveils ID.4 interior with some Tesla inspirations
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.