This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including The Big Tesla Hack, Model 3 frunk change, Model Y taillights, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- The Big Tesla Hack: A hacker gained control over the entire fleet, but fortunately he’s a good guy
- Tesla and FBI prevented $1 million ransomware hack at Gigafactory Nevada
- Tesla fights back against owners hacking their cars to unlock performance boost
- Tesla updates Model 3 frunk, makes it a bit smaller — but why?
- Tesla changes Model Y’s taillight design
- Tuned Tesla Model 3 crashes at Pikes Peak, driver wants to race Sunday
- Lucid reveals its insane 500-mile range is achieved on 113 kWh battery pack
- Chevy releases first teaser pictures of refreshed Bolt EV and new Bolt EUV
- Jaguar releases cheaper, less powerful I-Pace electric SUV
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.