New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is doing major construction at ‘Tera battery manufacturing facility’, drone video shows
- Tesla teases nanowire technology in Battery Day announcement
- Tesla (TSLA) pushes to new highs on demand in China
- Tesla updates Model 3 frunk, makes it a bit smaller — but why?
- Watch Tesla Cyberquad DIY electric ATV go 100 mph
- Huge Labor Day EV lease ($140/mo) deals and discounts: Prices less than gas
- Jaguar releases cheaper, less powerful I-Pace electric SUV
- EGEB: This Chinese coal company is going big on solar
- Where do solar panels go when they die?
- Lamborghini partners with Xiaomi, unveils new electric go-kart for adults
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.