New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Autopilot confuses Burger King for stop signs, they turn into ad campaign
- Tesla reveals more on status of Roadrunner secret project for battery production
- Watch Tesla Autopilot drive through green light ‘knowingly’ for the first time
- Three years with the Chevy Bolt, a retrospective and a harsh reality ahead for GM
- Lordstown unveils its Endurance pickup truck prototype with 4 in-wheel motors
- Watch Rivian R1T electric pickup being stress tested in the desert
- Union workers are strong allies for electric vehicles, as Canada’s Unifor demonstrates
- EGEB: UK government committee wants ICE new-car phase-out by 2032
- Minnesota files a lawsuit against fossil-fuel companies
- Ride a Bosch-powered e-bike? This free update could give you more power!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.