Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla sales in China hit record high during the pandemic, represent 25% of country’s EV sales
- Elon Musk links Tesla Model Y release in Europe to Gigafactory Berlin
- Musk says Tesla ‘battery day’ will be mid-May… maybe
- Tesla Cybertruck might have a ladder rack based on newly found render, making workers happy
- Tesla ‘Plaid’ Cybertruck electric pickup is Elon Musk’s new favorite Tesla vehicle
- New Ford F-150 plug-in hybrid is reported to offer about 10 miles of EV range
- New electric Fiat 500 goes green bonkers with claims of eco-revolution and a pebble key fob
- EGEB: A world first: Offshore oil and gas platforms to be powered — by wind
- Air pollution really does increase coronavirus deaths. Here’s why
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.